Don't Let Mold Leave You in the Cold

Mold is a problem as old as the world. If something gets wet, something can get moldy.


Mold spores can grow almost anywhere if the conditions are right.

And, it can be a big problem if not taken care of in a timely fashion. Some molds are highly toxic, and even less dangerous molds can cause problems for people with allergies, asthma, or those with compromised immune systems or respiratory issues.


Mold can cause damage to woodwork, walls, surfaces, almost any place you can imagine. The moment you spot mold around your home, it’s time to take action.


Bleach and other types of toxic cleaners don't do a great job at getting rid of mold in the first place. Spraying bleach on mold doesn’t kill the mold; it simply discolors it and leaves spores behind. And, if you are thinking about mold resistant paint, well, that is really a very temporary (and time consuming) process as well.


There are many ways to get rid of mold, but why not use the BEST solution, offering incredible results?

Successful remediation of a mold or mildew problem caused by moisture in the environment or water damage requires a product that kills the fungus at its source and is effective on all surfaces. Unlike bleach and other products that are only effective on non-porous surfaces, Vital Oxide can penetrate both soft and hard porous surfaces like carpets, upholstery, drywall, concrete, and wood.


Vital Oxide is an EPA registered disinfectant that eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, without damaging the surfaces or fabrics treated. Vital Oxide stops mold growth on hard and soft surfaces by penetrating and destroying tough mold, mildew, and bacteria at its source. Just ONE treatment can eliminate mold and mildew for months!


Take a look at this mold remediation example from Vital Oxide.


With Vital Oxide, the mold goes away and more importantly, stays away for months at a time! There also is no mold regrowth on the same surface, especially with regular treatments.


Mold Remediation the Vital Oxide way


  • EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant and mold killer—eliminates mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and odor

  • Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew

  • No rinsing required and does not leave sticky residue

  • Bleach-free, no phosphates, no harsh chemicals, and non-corrosive to treated articles

  • No harmful byproducts or fumes and non-skin irritating

  • Fragrance-free

  • Kills odors caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew at their source

  • Ideal for cleaning and removing mold, mildew, and other organic matter commonly found in homes, basements, attics, crawl spaces, walls, kitchens, and bathrooms


RECOMMENDED USES

Household: Mold removal from the household under the kitchen sink, bathroom tiles, floors, basements, and attics, etc... • Vehicles: Eliminate mold build-up in RVs, cars, trucks as well as boats. • Construction: Mold remediation and disaster restoration in houses and commercial buildings



Safe for your campers, RV's, boats, and cabins

Use on your boat and summer furniture to clean any mold buildup and to stop it from coming back for months!

Every year those of us who store our "summer" vehicles can be confident they will rest safe from mold if given our 2 step treatment process prior to storage.


Vital Oxide attaches to mold and kills it! And, what about the musty odors or even the not so nice smell of potable water? One treatment will take care of all these issues for you.


If it is safe enough to be used in hospitals, on cruise ships, and in your own home, it surely is safe enough to protect your camper, RV, boat, or cabin! Don't let mold stop you from enjoying your hard-earned summer recreation. Use Vital Oxide and protect your investment.


Application Guidelines

• Eliminate all visible mold from the surface • Rinse with water • Apply Ready to Use Vital Oxide (do not dilute) from a distance of 12 inches until visibly wet • Application may be done with a spray bottle or a fogging device. • Allow ventilation to air dry. No need to rinse or wipe down!


Don't Ignore the Root Cause of Mold

Now that you have safely eliminated the existing mold, here's how you can keep it away. Mold will come back if there is excess moisture from a leak (even a tiny one!) or if the room is humid and poorly ventilated. Along with using Vital Oxide, you can help prevent mold from growing in the first place by following these tips:

  • Add a dehumidifier to a room

  • Repair any leaks as soon as possible

  • Properly vent areas such as bathrooms and clothes dryers

  • Avoid storing items in damp areas such as basements or attics.


Check out this video. If a Museum trusts Vital Oxide, so should you!


Have questions? Find an agent near you that is happy to assist you.

53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All